Sat., Apr. 3, 2021Sold Out
Join us for a fun-filled family breakfast on the Mansion House Porch! Guests can get their picture taken (socially distanced) with the Easter Bunny, enjoy live animal ambassador encounters, and get creative with spring-themed crafts. Guests will receive a small spring gift during the meal, and raffle tickets ($1.00 per ticket) will also be available for a chance to win a Mary Sue Easter Basket! After breakfast, visit the Zoo and get enjoy complimentary admission to “Bunny Bonanzoo”.
What to Expect:
- Families will be seated together
- Face masks must be worn when not visibly eating (ages two (2) and up)
- Guests will need to remain at their table and not wander the event area
- Guests will be dismissed table by table for meeting the Easter Bunny and animal ambassadors
- Due to COVID restrictions, there is a limited quantity of tickets available
- This Breakfast is INDOORS and at a lower capacity for guests
- Guests do NOT need to reserve a time slot for their Zoo visit that day
- Since the Zoo shuttle is not currently running, guests will walk from the main gate to our Mansion House with a volunteer escort. Please reach out to events staff if you have mobility issues at email@example.com.
- Adult Member: $30
- Adult Non-member: $35 (includes same-day Zoo admission*)
- Child (2-11): $20
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first create an account on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save on tickets? To learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo, click here!
- *Please note: Ticket price includes admission to the Zoo for Saturday only, including free admission to “Bunny Bonanzoo” after breakfast.
For questions about Breakfast with Bunny, please contact a member of the Zoo’s events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.552.5276.