To protect them from avian influenza, penguins and other bird species have been moved indoors.
Fri., Apr. 15, 2022
Join us for a fun-filled family breakfast on the Mansion House Porch! Guests can get their picture taken with the Easter Bunny, enjoy live animal ambassador encounters, and get creative with spring-themed crafts. Guests will receive a small spring gift during the meal, and raffle tickets ($1.00 per ticket) will also be available for a chance to win a Mary Sue Easter Basket! After breakfast, visit the Zoo and get enjoy complimentary admission to “Bunny BonanZOO”.
What to Expect:
- Families will be seated together
- This breakfast is inside, on our Mansion House Porch
- Guests do NOT need to reserve a time slot for their Zoo visit that day
- All children receive two crafts and a small spring gift
- Enjoy visits from Animal Ambassadors and photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny
- Since the Zoo’s shuttle now runs a different path, guests will walk from the main gate to our Mansion House with a volunteer escort. Please reach out to events staff if you have mobility issues email@example.com
- Member: $65
- Non-member: $75 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS ENDED.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo!
- *Please note: Ticket price includes admission to the Zoo for Friday only, including free admission to “Bunny BonanZOO” after breakfast.
For questions about Breakfast with Bunny, please contact a member of the Zoo’s events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.552.5276.