MAKE YOUR NEXT PRACTICE WILD
Animals have been a core element of yoga poses for centuries. From downward dog to cow, to lizard, cat and more, wildlife has a deep tie to this ancient practice. Now’s your chance to connect even closer to nature during Yoga at the Zoo. Whether you’re just beginning or you’re looking to perfect your practice, a new yoga class at the Zoo offers something wildly different.
Take part in a 60-minute Vinyasa style yoga class designed for both beginner and intermediate yoga lovers. This special class is created with individualized options to help best support your unique skill level. Yoga at the Zoo happens outdoors or indoors at Penguin Coast weather depending. Both options offer views of flowing water and swimming penguins. Your instructor will guide you through gentle poses designed to calm your mind and strengthen your body.
- Member Tickets: $10
- Non-Member Tickets: $20
All tickets include:
- Same-day admission to the Zoo
- A delicious drink from Truly Spiked & Sparkling (for participants 21+ with valid ID)
- Meet and greet with a penguin ambassador
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first register on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Important Class Information:
- A 60-minute Vinyasa style yoga practice.
- Class is coed and intended for guests 15 years of age and older.
- Please bring your own comfortable mat.
- Guests should park at the Zoo’s Mansion House at 1876 Mansion House Drive, Baltimore, MD 21217.
- Please plan to arrive at 5:30pm to allow time to reach the Penguin Coast. Class begins promptly at 6:00pm.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to participating. Please print and bring the signed waiver with you to class. Click here to download the waiver form.
- Once purchased tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to class in order to participate.
- This event is running rain or shine. In case of inclement weather, the session will be held indoors.
- For questions about Yoga at the Zoo contact a member of the Zoo’s events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.552.5276.
Yoga at the Zoo is proudly sponsored by Truly Spiked & Sparkling.