Back by popular demand, one last time this season! Your chance to take a cool summer evening stroll among the animals returns Friday, September 27th from 4pm to 7pm.
Enjoy special late hours plus take advantage of HALF OFF ALL REGULAR ADMISSION. All guests will be able to enter from 4pm until 7pm with a discounted rate at the gate. if you’re a Zoo member, admission is always free! Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to kick off another wild weekend one last time this this season.
After work and school bring the family, or someone special, for a rare chance to visit our animals and see the exhibits after closing time. Roam near the elephants, roar with the lions, stretch out near the giraffes, hang out with the chimpanzees, or simply enjoy a more laid back Zoo experience.
Schedule of Activities:
- 4:30-6:30pm Photo-ops with Animal Ambassador at Creature Encounters
- 4:30pm Lemur Keeper Chat at Lemur Lane
- 5:00pm Ground Hornbill/Crowned Crane Keeper Chat at Sitatunga Yard
- 5:30pm Warthog (w/ piglets) Keeper Chat & Enrichment, including Demi Cranes & Dik-dik
- 6:00pm Tortoise Keeper Chat & Training Demo
Happy Hour drink specials are also available at our concessions, Whistle Stop & Oasis Cafe, during this special evening event. Camel rides will be also available after hours during this time. And definitely don’t forget your camera. Hope you can join us Friday, September 27th from 4pm to 7pm for our revival of this popular evening event.